Monday, April 25, 2005

Passed!

I took the written test for a motorcycle permit today, and passed with flying colors. I didn't even have to answer all the questions, because even if I missed every one remaining, I would have passed.

Geek that I am, I noticed a bug in their testing program; it asked me the same question twice. I imagine that there is a pool of questions that the test program randomly chooses from. The devs didn't correctly solve the problem of making sure that the random question hadn't been asked during that test session.

No skin off my nose, though, made it easier to pass. I got the same question right twice, and got credit for both.

Oh yeah, one other thing; my total time in the DMV was just about 1 hour, and that was waiting in line to get signed up for the test, taking the test, and waiting in line to get my temp cycle permit.
Listening to: California Dreamin' - The Mamas & the Papas - Forrest Gump [Original Soundtrack] Disc 1 (02:41)

No comments: