Friday, April 15, 2005

Dissapointing start to the day

[text of an email sent to the McD's complaint address]This morning, after waking early with my 3 month old daughter, I decided that I deserved a treat, and headed to the McDonald's on Baymeadows on the way to work for a delicious bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit.

The drive thru was a little slow, but no matter, in just a few minutes, I would have that wonderful cheesy biscuit to enjoy once I got to work, and give me a great start to my day.

The employees were all friendly and smiling, making the experience even better. I got my food and drink, and headed to work.

When I got to work to eat, my mouth was literally watering at the thought of that biscuit's buttery goodness.

Imagine my disappointment when I opened my bag and found that I had a bagel instead of a biscuit. I thought to myself: 'It's okay, they were probably just out of biscuits, I will just suffer in silence'. Once I unwrapped the bagel, though, I found that not only did I have a bagel instead of the wonderful McD's biscuit, but I was given a ham and egg bagel.

Since I was already at work, I cannot return to the restaurant today to get the correct meal. I would like you to provide me with a free breakfast combo meal, to replace the missing bacon, egg and cheese biscuit.

No comments: