Monday, April 11, 2005

Back to work

Today is my first day at work in over a week. Just about everyone I expected to noticed my absence. A couple of people I didn't expect to notice did, too. Always flattering.

I got a call from Mark today, and he tried to be irritated that I hadn't called when Courtney was in the hospital. I let him know that I had more important things to do when in the hospital with my wife than call everyone I know. I pointed out that if any one of the four of them had called us in the past three weeks, they would have known we were in the hospital so Courtney could have more surgery.

On that subject, Courtney has been throwing up today. It seems like she may be having complications from the surgery. The 5 complications they mentioned included increasing pain and nausea/vomiting. She has suffered from both today. I hope they don't have to put her back in the hospital.

I feel so bad for her. Everyone better be nice to her the rest of the year, or I will kick their ass.
Listening to: My Hometown - Bowling for Soup - A Hangover You Don't Deserve (03:02)

No comments: