Thursday, March 17, 2005

The waiting game

Damn if I am not still waiting to hear about a closing date. Ed(my mortgage guy) is really dropping the ball on this one. He told me 10 days ago that everything was complete, and we just needed to set up a closing date. I got an email a couple of days ago saying everything was complete, and we were just waiting for a closing date. Frustratin.

The yellow bike is still listed on CycleTrader.com, though, so hopefully he hasn't sold it yet. I really like that bike, even better than the black one.

Hurry up Ed! After closing, I have to wait four days before I can request any money, since the HELOC is on my primary residence. So I am looking at end of next week at best to buy the bike. This is so hard. It's harder to wait now, when I know the financing is on the way, than it was last year, when there was no end in site.

On a positive note, the weather has been crappy, so I wouldn't be riding even if I already had the bike. Of course, the weather is supposed to clear up tomorrow, for the weekend, and it's supposed to be a beautiful weekend.

Bastards are going to be out in force this weekend, watch.

No comments: