Sunday, March 06, 2005

Long Night

Tonight was a long, tiring night.

We left the house around noon today, and didn't get home till about 10. We went to a couple of stores first, then had lunch, and then went to Mark & Rachel's house. We got to their house around 4. Mark & I went to publix, and I got stuff for brats.

Mark, Dave and I pretty much played XBox the whole time. This apparently bored Courtney out of her mind. I didn't realize that she got so bored watching us play. I thought that since her and the other girls chatted the whole time that she was having fun. Next time, we are going to have to skip the XBox gameage. We can always play XBox when they aren't around.

Once we got home, Mik was overtired. She was really fussy tonight, and kept screaming herself awake. She ate a couple of times, and that helped to calm her. We finally got her in bed a little after midnight. She still isn't sleeping too soundly, though. Very noisy in her sleep tonight. Hopefully, since she ate right at midnight, she will make it till 6 or so before she needs to eat again.

Courtney has been having a hard time getting to sleep lately. Seems that my snoring has been keeping her from passing out. Last night, she came out and slept on the couch for a couple of hours. I didn't want her doing that again(it hurt her neck). So, tonight, she was going to come out to the couch, but I stopped her and told her I would hang out here for a while, until she was asleep, then come back to bed. Thus the late night post.

Courtney and I aren't really feeling good, either. Courtney took the wrong pain pill at Rachel's, and she threw up once we got home. I seem to have a hard time eating at their house, too. I always get at least some form of diarrhea when we go over there. Usually it is just an urgent need to visit a bathroom before we head for home. Tonight it was a little worse. I had to stop about 5 miles from Mark & Rachel's to use the potty in a starbucks, and then barely made it home before the next potty break. My stomach has been a little upset, too. I don't know what they do to the food over there, but I always have trouble with my guts after being at their house.

So, I have to kill another 10 minutes or so before bed. Guess I'll write another entry.

No comments: