Monday, March 14, 2005

Tough night for Courtney

She is such a trooper. Courtney didn't come to bed until 3 am. She stayed up with Mik for like 4 or 5 hours after I went to sleep, and didn't complain once(so far).

Mik did not sleep well last night. She woke up at 5 this morning. I don't know what her deal is. She sleeps great on days when she and mommy are staying home together. On the nights when she is going to Pita's the next morning, she gets up crazy early.

I was hoping that last night she would stay asleep until after I got up and had a chance to do my morning routine. That was not to be. She woke me up an hour early, and was awake until after 7. It sure does take longer to get ready when she is up. My morning ritual takes max 30 minutes usually. I wasn't ready to leave today until 7:30, and I got up at 5. That is an extra two hours.

Sure do love her, though.

Seriously, I think I am the luckiest man alive. I have the most wonderful wife and daughter a guy could possibly have. I'm not sure I'll feel the same way about my hothead daughter in 13 to 15 years, but maybe.

No comments: