Monday, January 23, 2006

Windows Live Favorites

Windows Live Favorites. Now my favorite MS tool. I was thinking of writing something similar to manage and save my favorites from both Firefox and IE. I'm not sure how well this tool works with Firefox, since I dumped the fox for IE 7 beta 1. This service is great, and it's super cool that someone finally realized we need this. One of the most frustrating things about changing jobs or computers is losing favorites. No matter how hard I try to remember to transfer them, they don't get transferred correctly. Now, I have an online storage solution, free from MS.

I don't see myself using this on a daily basis, but since you can import from and export to IE with just one click, I can totally see this as a way to maintain my list of favorites, in an organized fashion.

No comments: