Wednesday, January 25, 2006

House wrap up

Well, we survived.

Several people have suggested that we sue Idiot, to try to get the closing costs back. We are not going to do so. Neither of us ever wants to see Idiot again. I don't think I can keep my cool if I ever see her again.

We absolutely LOVE our new home. Neither of us has ever felt so at home in a place.

If what they say is true, that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, then Courtney and I are probably two of the strongest people in the world.

Idiot better stay out of my path, though.

Courtney and I would like to acknowledge a couple of people. First, the title agency. If you ever need to sell a house, please consider Sunshine Title Agency. They are amazing.

Second, Pulte Mortgage. The processor and agent there did everything in their power to take care of us.

Third, Pulte Homes. The closing coordinator was amazing. She worked with us until well after closing, several times. Nicole was her name. We LOVE her.

Fourth, Mike & Mindy. They took care of Mikayla for us for a week, while we were homeless. They are amazing, and we cannot thank them enough for their support.

No comments: