Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My first Xbox LIVE Indie Game is in playtest!

Ok, well, it’s really more of an app than a game.  I was sitting up one night, feeding Jace, and wishing that I had some kind of white noise generator, to help soothe him to sleep. 

I looked up, and realized there was a great audio system, and an Xbox in the room with us.  I figured there were probably more parents like me, wishing they could get their newborns to sleep (so they could sleep).

So I wrote an indie game to help out.  If you have a creator’s club membership, please give it a try, and let me know if you have feedback.  If not, look for it on Xbox LIVE Indie Games soon.

Here’s the link to the playtest site: http://bit.ly/bLpf1n

1 comment:

parthiban said...

all your post really good and helped me lot. i m not so genius like you people have small knowledge in networks .. just suggest me how to improve in tat field .. if can mail to my id badrisweethome@gmail.com.. i don have much exposure like you people .. hats of for your work... plz do reply to my mail id .. waiting for yours.. help me to catch up in my life thru network field.. plz reply