Sunday, February 12, 2006

New Blogging Tool

So, this weekend, I decided that I was fed up with the current blogging tools I have been using. I have been using w.Bloggar for a while, and mostly have been happy with it.

There is one thing, however, that I was never happy with: No support for the Blogger Title element. So, when I create an entry through w.Bloggar, I have to log in to the site anyway, and modify the post title.

Being the geek that I am, I decided to see what would be involved with creating my own tool.

Guess what? There isn't that much to it. This post was created with the new tool that I made, after only two days of work.

The feature set is still REALLY limited. Once I get a few more features coded, I will be making this little baby available for download.

Eric, this app is currently a great example of "MeWare".

No comments: