Thursday, June 02, 2005

5 Months is not long enough

If you are debating with your significant other whether your 5 month old baby is old enough for a weekend trip, in a hotel, don't. Mikayla was not a good girl this weekend. It wouldn't have been so bad, except Courtney and I stayed in a hotel, so we were trapped in a very small room together, and we felt guilty for disturbing the other guests with her screaming.

Either go earlier, when she hasn't developed as much personality and lung capacity, or wait until later, when she can tell you what's wrong, so you can fix it, and she can be happy.

Just my $.02
Listening to: Believe - Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue (04:31)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a Pacman Ghost. I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.